I Love Dota 2 I Love Dota 2

I had to log on just to say its not like League of Legends EVEN THOUGH LEAGUE CAME FROM DOTA 1 check -> ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of _Legends<-

Dota 1 came from a map for Warcraft 3 and Dota 2 is only a visual and sound upgrade from Valve engine and the creator of dota 1 the "Icefrog"

Dota has much more complex mechanics since there are items that mimic almost all abilities and also bring additional uses. Not to mention almost any champ can play every role/lane. I will quote the nickname i saw the other day in league of legends champion select "LoLisDota4Kids"

ps: i played dota 1 for 8 years and i think dota 2 is ugly.. only play league of legends because i like cooldown reduction mechanics since i only play mages

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

great idea :D

Stickman91 responds:

YOU ROCK!

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Thats awesome new content! i cant imagine the amount of effort put into this. Respect this art

screamerclauz responds:

Thanks! did the whole thing in a little over a month ;)

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

at least i understand this joyful comedy rated 5/5 x2
the message was clear and the "retarded" animation style like oney and many others on NG i can even reference egoraptor is my favorite style you made newgrounds grow to another better than ever than you!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

dont sweat it kids, this is the best movie of 2008 as you can see by the awards on the left so forgive the quality now but at 2008 it was the best animation around
im not a fan of madness but this one is unique

KidneyClock Is Da King! KidneyClock Is Da King!

Klawcs Sha|| Roole 5/5 +5/5

fulp is ev*l

harryjarry responds:

:') you brought tears to my eyes! :')

Cats and Mario. Whaaat. Cats and Mario. Whaaat.

Good idea

i give 10 but drugs is cool if you take for limited time and control the amount

Growing hunger Growing hunger

Wow

thats great for originality and some music but it was kinda funny i faved it thnks thats why i like NG cuz it haz thiz shizz :D

Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min

wow

super funny

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

wow

5/5 and 10/10 and faved for flashbacks i had from pokemon and by some originality